I looked out the window,
I only saw and saw and saw,
The city swirling below me,
Only the hands of nature could draw.
The window that couldn't be,
Shut or opened,
And not too big,
But letting me see.
This airplane window of the sky,
Was directly and indirectly my,
For you see,
It carried me up and high.
Airplane window, why are you so beautiful?
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Airplane Window by Vera Sidhwa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Patience, Michael McParland
- Some People Like Confusion, Ronell Warren Alman
- Out Of The Light, Michael McParland
- Out Of Place, Michael McParland
- Our Secret, Michael McParland
- The Way I See It Now, Buxton Shippy
- OSU Force, Michael McParland
- One More Chance, Michael McParland
- One In The Chamber, Michael McParland
- One In A Million, Michael McParland