I looked out the window,
I only saw and saw and saw,
The city swirling below me,
Only the hands of nature could draw.
The window that couldn't be,
Shut or opened,
And not too big,
But letting me see.
This airplane window of the sky,
Was directly and indirectly my,
For you see,
It carried me up and high.
Airplane window, why are you so beautiful?
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Airplane Window by Vera Sidhwa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mental Health...., Manny Furious
- A lunch hour in late May...., Manny Furious
- To Readers, if Any, Sandra Feldman
- Our Love Coexistent, Aayush Pandey
- A Feeling, joe foster
- bleery eyes, Bull Hawking
- Undeniably Love, Minerva Montecalvo
- ओझेल, Aayush Pandey
- Sick, joe foster
- If only truth was Simple, Bull Hawking