Concourse run with carry on,
Clutched in the back of me.
The gurring of the engines,
And a sleek airplane to see.
The sharp angle take-off,
The marvel of my life,
The wings near scratching,
I love airports and airplanes,
They're a second home to me.
A glamorous and scientific,
Place to be.
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Airport by Vera Sidhwa )
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis