It was a gloomy afternoon.
The sky overcast with dark clouds..
Time passed by to make me realise,
Fate has been sealed in my own hands…
Seeking for the wet dreams
Which engulfed me every day and night….
I squeezed my soul to relieve myself of the pain
That was burning me for so long,
Waiting thereby for the awakening
Of the deep sensual touches
And kissing your dry lips
In the black and white painting!
Thus my skin melted
With the pleasure of my own self..
Meeting the silhouette of extreme passion,
Moaning with ecstasy
With my head high
Discovering my delicate obsession…
And then, it started to rain…!
Copyright © 2012 Indranil Bhaduri
Indranil Bhaduri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Afternoon by Indranil Bhaduri )
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz