Advised Not To Lie Facing The Entrance!
Other directions are also good,
if the east is not practically suitable!
While the people who know ethics
praised the habit of eating in the noon,
Advised not to lie in the cot facing
the footsteps in the entrance!
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This poem 'Advised not to lie facing the entrance! ' is a translation of a poem from Tamil literature 'Aasaarak kOvai'
ஒழிந்த திசையும் வழிமுறையா னல்ல
முகட்டு வழியூண் புகழ்ந்தா ரிகழ்ந்தார்
முகட்டு வழிகட்டிற் பாடு.22 ஆசாரக்கோவை
Comments about this poem (Advised Not To Lie Facing The Entrance! by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan )
- Smile Not For All, Savita Tyagi
- Life with you, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Love for OLUEBUBE, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Broken Dreams, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- My mattress, Nassy Fesharaki
- أولوية, مالك حداد
- Finding Self, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- سأهبك غزالة, مالك حداد
- To my one and only (April 3,2014), Didith Marcelo
- de compras, Von Kimball Barney
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)