Alon Calinao Dy
Poetry is an absolute freedom,
Even the most powerful king
From his luxurious Kingdom,
Would eventually agree to sing.
I write what I must need to say
And people need not to worry,
Because my words are for peace
To make this world, a heavenly place.
Happiness can't be found somewhere else,
In our hearts it is always here and there,
Love yourself and love other people,
Then everything will be great and wonderful.
Let your imagination flow,
Write for the generation to follow,
Let them know your thoughts and love;
Freedom and happiness will fly high
Like a strong and fearless dove.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Absolute Freedom by Alon Calinao Dy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A BROKEN DREAM حلم مئطوش - حلم مكسور, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Valentine, mary douglas
- Remembering Her Worth, F. J. Thomas
- Tunnels, Mark Arvizu
- Stop, Is It Poetry
- O virgin chic..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- गु बाजिबाय, Ronjoy Brahma
- A sense of destiny, Mark Heathcote
- Love Is In The Air, Johnny Goyena
- A knight errant!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL