Alon Calinao Dy
Killing an innocent can be shift...
It's like saying 'No' to a precious gift
You should be grateful.
Abortion is an act of the devil,
Look and let your conscience prevail,
This little angel has a right to live
And a right to grow old and be alive.
Whatever is your philosophical thinking,
Abortion is an evil thing
It can't or couldn't justify your means,
Let it be according to God's plans.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Abortion by Alon Calinao Dy )
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris
- Intellectual Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard