Above The Clouds
the moon is always smiling against It's darkened shroud
the stars are always dancing to the abundance they bow
the clouds are always laughing so elegant and proud
so if your heart is broken and you are feeling down
and you can't find good reason not to scream to God aloud
O'God why have you forsaken me underneath this darkened Cloud
then just Run out side right now, go now
Dance with the Stars!
Smile with the moon!
Laugh with the clouds!
and just remember this:
the sun is always shinning you need only rise above those clouds
Paul Cutting's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Above The Clouds by Paul Cutting )
- ANGER, ging taping
- Draw me in your heart, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- The thirst is a thorn., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Simple toys, hasmukh amathalal
- Acquaintance across the gender, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Begining of my love, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- What is all truth, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Let all people, hasmukh amathalal
- To be successful…, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- This parts all without you, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)