Paul Cutting Poems
- Above The Clouds the moon is always smiling against It's ...
- Waterfalls As I sit by this stream of endless thoughts, ...
- Bee Or Not The Bee The way it came to me was very strange to ...
- Between You And I between you and I, All my words are ...
- Breath That Breathes What is that sound, breath that breathes...
- Flood Of Tears Each word I felt was spirit fulled my eyes ...
- Flower who has awaken me from my slumber, is it but the sun...
I was two years old when things cam in to focus, standing under my mom as she did the dishes, holding on to the door handles on the bottom cabinets in the kitchen, a women with a solid heart of gold, light skin portages and beautiful inside and out, Dad was some were doing something, a Proud man from the west indies, Island of Barbados, Loved and hated everyone at the same time,
Two Brother ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Above The Clouds
the moon is always smiling against It's darkened shroud
the stars are always dancing to the abundance they bow
the clouds are always laughing so elegant and proud
so if your heart is broken and you are feeling down
and you can't find good reason not to scream to God aloud
O'God why have you forsaken me underneath this darkened Cloud
then just Run out side right now, go now
Dance with the Stars!
Smile with the moon!
Laugh with the clouds!
and just remember this:
the sun is always shinning you need only rise above those clouds