There's no man in this world
Who without any trouble is mould.
For one reason or the other
You are in trouble sooner or later.
The main reason for your fall
Into the sea of troubles—all
Is because of your inflated ego-
If totally abolished—this ego
You will be made free from all troubles, you see
And would in happiness for ever be.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Abolish Ego by chandra thiagarajan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Goddess of England, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Half-Salary Jesuit Masters, Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -55, Ronjoy Brahma
- Son of Truth, gajanan mishra
- False redemption, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -54, Ronjoy Brahma
- Of Apple Pie and Golden Bands, Monk E. Biz
- Poetic Vows, Sandra Feldman
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -53, Ronjoy Brahma
- emotions, laxami Cards