There's no man in this world
Who without any trouble is mould.
For one reason or the other
You are in trouble sooner or later.
The main reason for your fall
Into the sea of troubles—all
Is because of your inflated ego-
If totally abolished—this ego
You will be made free from all troubles, you see
And would in happiness for ever be.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Abolish Ego by chandra thiagarajan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Finger's Moving - A.S.L - Fresh Cut Dais.., sEaN nOrTh
- COPLA 70 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- The Ragged Men As Ph.D. Guides On Indian.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Fraud Scholar & The Ragged Ph.D. Gui.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Shadow & Raven Haiku, Chenou Liu
- I Will Bake A Cake, Chris Zachariou
- Frosted Torrents, Mishka Allport
- Opinion Vs Opinion, Kyle Schlicher
- Sunlight Crawling, Kyle Schlicher
- Experiment with Flute!, Geetha Jayakumar