A Whisper On The Breeze
I think I've come to understand,
That most of life goes by unplanned,
And time passes us in such a hurry,
There is no point to doubt and worry,
As nothing is ever as it seems,
Our reality merges with our dreams,
So that every day of life one sees,
Is just a whisper on the breeze.
Tom Higgins's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Whisper On The Breeze by Tom Higgins )
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley