A True Lover
I love you
I love you too
says every Mr. A, B and C
to every Ms. E, F and G.
Substance........a few care
Semblance......the few realize
Love is killed at alter of love
an eagle mulls killing a dove.
Acronym of love bares it all
Any one absent heralds showdown
whites, wheatish, yellows or browns
Affection, concern, longings
caring and sharing
passengers of backseat
bodily attributes only subjects,
left to treat.
I forbid self to say
I love you
I rather prefer to say
I miss you.....I miss you
If I truly love you.
- - - - - - - - - - x- - - - - - - - - - - - -
All rights reserved/Tribhawan Kaul
Tribhawan Kaul's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A True Lover by Tribhawan Kaul )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- True Love, Kyle Schlicher
- tell the N in your disorder... never mind, Mandolyn ...
- Flowers in wars., Chakshu Arora
- Today The Sun Is Shining, Kyle Schlicher
- THE PRETTY WATER الماء الرائع, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dandelions In The Spring, Kyle Schlicher
- my chosen life, binod bastola
- Why I'm a Dodge Dart - Haiku, Nvisible 2Luv
- With A Rakhi To Tie The Small Behana Wai.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Persimmon Poem, Kyle Schlicher