Bazi alis Subrata Ray
A Thrill, A Thrill, A Thrill, -She Is
She came again and again,
She came even in the night,
To spread her heart through,
And through, over my plight.
She laid her eye sight upon my shadow,
And cast her feelings, through out the meadow,
She sent her echoing feet, as I traveled wearied
In my fatigue, stirred she in me, her Arabian. steed.
In my deserted blinds, while like an waif I cry,
A moaned face, deprived of all grace, I lie,
She functioned her omnipresence, as if coming by,
With showers vital, green-tidal, nourishing enhance high.
Mine, she knew a love-sick, weak to the bone,
A king in dream, in reality a vagrant buffoon.
Hers is a charming mystery, as I could read her deal,
A thrill, a thrill, a thrill –she is, as the feeling feels.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Thrill, A Thrill, A Thrill, -She Is by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- Sun Sets, Lore Me34
- Dreams, Kshitiz Gupta
- If Only, Kshitiz Gupta
- Science and Religion, SANDIP GOSWAMI
- ............. Traveling To Meet Minor In.., Is It Poetry
- So Much More, Sandra Feldman
- 157. An Ex's Word Is Easily Broken, John Westlake
- Kiss Me, Adriana Avilaa
- She Knew it was Irrational, Jacqueline Nash
- pass the offering plate, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- Autumn, Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)