Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
A Poet Is Inconsistent For His Darling(Poetry)
My poetess says on emotion, 'You have no control'
For my love in emotion my poor fool rolls,
My lady always tries,
For my emotion she carries ,
Hers is inconsistent whim,
She wishes me to be her rime,
So in my poem,
So in my game,
I never remain same,
If I control my emotion,
My darling would take a new station.
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.