Bazi alis Subrata Ray
A Psalm Of Kiss
A kiss of mother,
To her lovely child,
Is a trailing divinity,
On earth we find.
A kiss from a sage,
As we feel and guess,
Awakens the God in us,
With His divine lips' touch.
A kiss from a friend,
Stirs our drooping mind,
And the echo of the hearts,
In the common reflector shine.
A kiss from a passionate lady,
Ignites the fire in the body,
A the guy feels irresistible tie,
To uncover the book for study.
A kiss often tongues psychic cyclone,
As the burning dumb in its absence moans,
And it sets link the hammer on the anvil,
The morbid-sordid in common battle it kills!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Psalm Of Kiss by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
Poem of the Day
- Your Work, Vera Sidhwa
- Volkstrauertag, Wolfgang Steinmann
- My Love Story, Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- Immensely Tantalized, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The World's Artistic Wheel, Sandra Feldman
- like being kissed in the middle of a ret.., Mandolyn ...
- Clink, Clink, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Curtains Of Near-Death, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Curtains Of Near - Death, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- what is left, Mandolyn ...