Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
A Psalm Of Kiss
A kiss of mother,
To her lovely child,
Is a trailing divinity,
On earth we find.
A kiss from a sage,
As we feel and guess,
Awakens the God in us,
With His divine lips' touch.
A kiss from a friend,
Stirs our drooping mind,
And the echo of the hearts,
In the common reflector shine.
A kiss from a passionate lady,
Ignites the fire in the body,
A the guy feels irresistible tie,
To uncover the book for study.
A kiss often tongues psychic cyclone,
As the burning dumb in its absence moans,
And it sets link the hammer on the anvil,
The morbid-sordid in common battle it kills!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Father's Appeal To His Daughters. -new-
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.