Bazi alis Subrata Ray
A Psalm Of Kiss
A kiss of mother,
To her lovely child,
Is a trailing divinity,
On earth we find.
A kiss from a sage,
As we feel and guess,
Awakens the God in us,
With His divine lips' touch.
A kiss from a friend,
Stirs our drooping mind,
And the echo of the hearts,
In the common reflector shine.
A kiss from a passionate lady,
Ignites the fire in the body,
A the guy feels irresistible tie,
To uncover the book for study.
A kiss often tongues psychic cyclone,
As the burning dumb in its absence moans,
And it sets link the hammer on the anvil,
The morbid-sordid in common battle it kills!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Psalm Of Kiss by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Anchor Your Stained Glass Shadows In The.., mary douglas
- Over a bug;, george albot
- On Her Wintry Planet, At The Close Of Day, mary douglas
- Losing The Blue Madonna To The Skies, mary douglas
- WHO IS THIS BEAST YOUR RIDING >>&g.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Incredible Pink Playhouse, mary douglas
- Let Us Return To The Country Of Clouds, mary douglas
- I Dreamed Of A Language, mary douglas
- Snow Globe Vision Of La Belle Et La Bete, mary douglas
- Flower in snow, ramesh rai