Poet of the River
A Part Of Me(Thought)
You are on the outside looking in,
You never frown,
You never grin.
When you are down,
You never let anyone in.
You never say a thing,
You never make a sound.
You have no possessions, no ring.
I listen to your heart, yet I don't here anything..
You come and go like the mist.
There for a moment, then blown away.
I wish you would come home with me.
when you come, have the heart to stay.
never leave me alone.
And never go away.
Poet of the River's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Part Of Me(Thought) by Poet of the River )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Amen (ए'मेन), Ronjoy Brahma
- बबि अनजालि, Bahadur Basumatary
- Witchy lady, Clara Keiper
- Birds, Tony Adah
- come, come to the light, let us all bathe., RIC S. BASTASA
- dignity finally comes in the form of a r.., RIC S. BASTASA
- to live in the kingdom of the clouds, RIC S. BASTASA
- but always remember no one owns it, RIC S. BASTASA
- Diaris Godoooo!, Rex mayor Ubini
- THE OLD MAN HAS FOUND TRUE LOVE AGAIN, RIC S. BASTASA