Poet of the River
A Part Of Me(Thought)
You are on the outside looking in,
You never frown,
You never grin.
When you are down,
You never let anyone in.
You never say a thing,
You never make a sound.
You have no possessions, no ring.
I listen to your heart, yet I don't here anything..
You come and go like the mist.
There for a moment, then blown away.
I wish you would come home with me.
when you come, have the heart to stay.
never leave me alone.
And never go away.
Poet of the River's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Part Of Me(Thought) by Poet of the River )
- Each Drop of Anger, a Bread Crumb to Hea.., Mr. Nobody
- फुं सोरां बिलियाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Daughter of the Earth - 42, gajanan mishra
- I Always Looked Upon Them With Pity And .., Shalom Freedman
- False, Neela Nath
- A woman is going, gajanan mishra
- Like Opium, michael walkerjohn
- Conscious Love~~~, Mr. Nobody
- The Name's Bond, James Bond!, Denis Martindale
- Time's Mend, michael walkerjohn
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Richard Cory, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)