Poet of the River
A Part Of Me(Thought)
You are on the outside looking in,
You never frown,
You never grin.
When you are down,
You never let anyone in.
You never say a thing,
You never make a sound.
You have no possessions, no ring.
I listen to your heart, yet I don't here anything..
You come and go like the mist.
There for a moment, then blown away.
I wish you would come home with me.
when you come, have the heart to stay.
never leave me alone.
And never go away.
Poet of the River's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Part Of Me(Thought) by Poet of the River )
- Dreams Incarnate, Dylan Engelbrecht
- The Rose, Neela Nath
- No one to question, hasmukh amathalal
- She does, hasmukh amathalal
- Multi-dimensional; heavens?, Mark Heathcote
- Watch, ramesh rai
- You Know I Do, Michael McParland
- Drowning, Neela Nath
- Where to go, gajanan mishra
- This African Woman, Anthony Seyi Abiodun
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)