Poet of the River
A Ripple In Reality (Thought)
Life is a drip of water,
Falling into a steady stream.
These ripples are our actions,
and our choices, the spaces in between.
A ripple from another disturbance,
These are the important actions,
The ones that change our lives.
Poet of the River's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Ripple In Reality (Thought) by Poet of the River )
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis
- Think and act, hasmukh amathalal
- Drought, Edward Kofi Louis
- And here we part, Nalini Chaturvedi
- VARIETIES OF FOODS انواع من الاطعمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Follow The Light, Edward Kofi Louis
- War Undressed, Dilantha Gunawardana
- hope, SALINI NAIR
- Writing Is Like Human Sex, Asit Kumar Sanyal