Joseph T. Renaldi
A New School Year
Summer vacation is over,
You feel it everywhere,
The thoughts of another school year,
The uncertainty in the air.
Students are chattering glibly,
About the curriculum forthcoming,
And the faculty readily available,
Acknowledging that school is becoming.
Students look forward to greet friends,
To participate in sports and activities more,
For enjoyment and personal satisfaction,
But frown upon homework galore.
So many students, so many minds,
There will not be a day without some event,
The fountain of wisdom flows through books,
And every school year should be well spent.
Joseph T. Renaldi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A New School Year by Joseph T. Renaldi )
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard
- You're My Favorite Fix, Lilly Emery
- COURAGE, LOVE & OBEDIENCE, Tom Zart
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- The Transcendental At Worthington Lake, Harry Freeman