Joseph T. Renaldi
A New School Year
Summer vacation is over,
You feel it everywhere,
The thoughts of another school year,
The uncertainty in the air.
Students are chattering glibly,
About the curriculum forthcoming,
And the faculty readily available,
Acknowledging that school is becoming.
Students look forward to greet friends,
To participate in sports and activities more,
For enjoyment and personal satisfaction,
But frown upon homework galore.
So many students, so many minds,
There will not be a day without some event,
The fountain of wisdom flows through books,
And every school year should be well spent.
Joseph T. Renaldi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A New School Year by Joseph T. Renaldi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- In deep, hasmukh amathalal
- Truth is supreme, gajanan mishra
- Photograph from September 11, Wislawa Szymborska
- A stain..., GRANT FRASER
- buzz be what?, Mandolyn ...
- The Cat, Novica Tadić
- Singing in the Shower, Joan Goodwin
- Pappou Elia's Poem - A More Literal Tran.., Elia Michael
- Night Sonnet, Novica Tadić
- Asperger's is not a curse - it is just a.., Richard Allen Beevor