A New Day, A New Life
Everyday is different
Every morning brings the fresh sensation of
Love, beauty, and happiness.
Yet they come, and go.
Tulips, Roses, and daffodils.
Every thing is unique,
Why not enjoy it?
A new day,
A new life,
Brings joy and something fresh.
Cherish it, enjoy it,
Anything, but waste it.
Everyone has only one life.
You either take it,
Or you lose it.
A New Day,
A New Life.
Cassandra Jasmine's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A New Day, A New Life by Cassandra Jasmine )
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Worry-Chaser, Edgar Albert Guest