A New Day, A New Life
Everyday is different
Every morning brings the fresh sensation of
Love, beauty, and happiness.
Yet they come, and go.
Tulips, Roses, and daffodils.
Every thing is unique,
Why not enjoy it?
A new day,
A new life,
Brings joy and something fresh.
Cherish it, enjoy it,
Anything, but waste it.
Everyone has only one life.
You either take it,
Or you lose it.
A New Day,
A New Life.
Cassandra Jasmine's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A New Day, A New Life by Cassandra Jasmine )
- This is human race, Aftab Alam
- God Bless The Teacher, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- Hunger, Kyle Schlicher
- Love don't have no name on it!, Shirley Morgan
- There Was A Time, Kyle Schlicher
- No Such Thing As Handicapped, louis rams
- Here I Am, Kyle Schlicher
- Destroy hunger, gajanan mishra
- Treachery is a Treacherous' Red, Aftab Alam
- I'll Be There, Brandon Ezzard
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 March 1941 -)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)