A miracle survior
A miracle survivor
God is able to do everything, I was hit to the place that it almost broke my sprit that I did not want to get up out of my bed and face the day, happy to be alive even tho tears fell from my eyes and on my face yes I cried! ! ! And that day I started to praise god in the mist of my pain because I was choosing to live and dying was not an option that day. Coping thur my pain made my sprit happy even in the mist of my weak state, it birth a smile in my heart that showed up on my face that my healing is on the way and it's about to take place. I develop enough faith in GODS ability that his power came over and this is my testimony I'm completely heal on today miracle survivor.
Clarence Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A miracle survior by Clarence Williams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- affix me to your infinity, Mandolyn ...
- One Entire Little Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Young people, hasmukh amathalal
- The lesson, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Animal Rights(A Surrogate Hen), U Win Kyi
- Violence in silence, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Conscience, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Compassionate Bondage, Monk E. Biz
- Flowers on my feet, Cigeng Zhang
- what do you think, Edgar Stevenson