Marcus McKinley (EARTH)
A LONG JOURNEY ALONG A NARROW PATH
Can love exist on the back of a pack mule?
Occasionally resting to drink in the hopes of a dream
Exhausted and weary, dreary the journey
Thirsting unperturbed with no in-between
Travelling light with a heavy conscious
Hasten the pace, a quick spur of the mule
Within this small package lies something precious
And, the baggage it brings belongs only to you
Poet Other Poems
- 100% Like You Want Me To
- 6 feet of vertigo
- a coming of age (time to move out)
- a dream unfulfilled
- A KISS FOR YOU
- A LIFE HANGS IN THE BALANCE
- A LONG JOURNEY ALONG A NARROW PATH
- A NEW DAY
- A Sea of Dreams (a bedtime poem)
- A work in progress....
- adrift on a sand bar
- AGED TO PERFECTION (ZYMOLOGY)
- Ahhhh.... You Sooo Get Me, My Pet!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.