RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Slowly floating downstream in a gondola of my mind, dreaming of being maneuvered down watery streets of Venice, Italy.
Feeling the romance in the ripples of the water as the long oars pulled us through the avenues of long lost love through imagination.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Gondola by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner