RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Genuine Gift
Seeing a child, sitting with her family, hearing her mom singing karoke.
Looking around, catching my eye with a genuine pride and smiling.
As her Mom sings a song so beautifully and perfectly in time.
Someone for a little child to look up to in life.
A genuine gift to leave, more important than money or wealth.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Genuine Gift by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- I listened, I listened, I listened, arshad arshad
- Preparation, Effie Waller Smith
- News York City, Ima Ryma
- Always Money, Taurai, George Pfumbi
- Marbles and Stones, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I will not say 'ave', Trong Phan
- Magical Love, Taurai, George Pfumbi
- Postcard, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I'll Never Leave, Taurai, George Pfumbi
- Drug war, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- You Will Forever Be In My Heart, Crystal Piatt
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Television, Roald Dahl
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 March 1941 -)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)