RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Genuine Gift
Seeing a child, sitting with her family, hearing her mom singing karoke.
Looking around, catching my eye with a genuine pride and smiling.
As her Mom sings a song so beautifully and perfectly in time.
Someone for a little child to look up to in life.
A genuine gift to leave, more important than money or wealth.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Genuine Gift by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Seeing Aspiration, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 분당오피 = bamwar-Twitter = 분당오피걸, sebastian marge
- THE INTERVIEW WITH GOD, Hamid Yeganeh
- 동탄오피 = 밤 전 쟁 bam war = 동탄오피방, sebastian marge
- Lost in the woods, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- I Could Not But Be Afar, Pijush Biswas
- One Minute Fool, Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu
- It's Evening, Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu
- My Life Today, Ron Baratono
- River Seeks The Low Points, Saiom Shriver
Poem of the Day
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)