RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Genuine Gift
Seeing a child, sitting with her family, hearing her mom singing karoke.
Looking around, catching my eye with a genuine pride and smiling.
As her Mom sings a song so beautifully and perfectly in time.
Someone for a little child to look up to in life.
A genuine gift to leave, more important than money or wealth.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Genuine Gift by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Daddy, Rimni chakravarty
- Colourless light contains all the colour.., Mohammad Siddiqui
- come on, laxami Cards
- Beloved God, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Beloved, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Life is beautiful, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Poetry: A Small Fighting Bulldog, Laijon Liu
- Lights connect to each other, Mohammad Siddiqui
- My silent cry echoes through the universe, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Love keeps flowering and sometimes, Gert Strydom