RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Genuine Gift
Seeing a child, sitting with her family, hearing her mom singing karoke.
Looking around, catching my eye with a genuine pride and smiling.
As her Mom sings a song so beautifully and perfectly in time.
Someone for a little child to look up to in life.
A genuine gift to leave, more important than money or wealth.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Genuine Gift by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 March 1907 – 11 September 1987)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Clean And Cleanliness, gajanan mishra
- Ring Out , Wild Bells, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- Main neer bhari dukh ki badli, Mahadevi Varma
Poem of the Day
- उसका ही अपमान करते हो uska hi apmaan, hasmukh amathalal
- In restless sea, gajanan mishra
- Christmas Is Here Tonight, Hebert Logerie
- खता करके, तुम्हारे द्वार पर, हर बार जाता.., Abhishek Omprakash Mishra
- Love Letter, Gillu Rahul
- Crystal Clear, Jason Summers
- SONG OF YULETIDE EVE, Sir Toby Moses
- Resolution, Neela Nath
- The Fault In Our Stars, Asma Riaz Khan
- Heaven's Delight, JJ Evendon