David Whalen (5/18/38 / Covington Kentucky)
A Fine Red Mist (A Magical And Entertaining Thought)
Let’s make all future wars
A disappearing act…
with a brand new
Let’s let our fearless leaders, actually lead
serve some convoy duty and….“presto, chango! ”
“Bidda bing-bidda boom“…
Magically vanish …
…into a fine pink mist….
Poet Other Poems
- 5 second Ode To Steve (My rubber chicken...
- A blind eye
- A blue Haiku (american haiku)
- A Chickensoup Kind of Day
- A Childish Bouquet
- A Chilling Senyru
- A Christmas Eve Conversation
- A Dickensian Darkness
- A Father's Lament
- A Few Easy Pieces
- A few seconds to read
- A few words on love
- A Fine Red Mist (A Magical And Entertai...
- A freudian slip (who nose?)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.