A Failed Ideology
In my land there spreads a great Plague
That leaves my countrymen in a coma
An ideology that has failed and is vague
Still tries to brainwash with its dogma.
Its interest breeds undue Unrest
Banking on the throes of Poverty,
Wearing the Mask that it wants the best
But in truth, it is rooted in Autocracy.
History revealed its pathetic dreams-
In places it reigned there was Chaos,
And those who pursue its ways it seems
Just want Power to bring us a great loss.
Freedom has been where this land embarks,
It people, though lowly, have Patriotism.
And never will there be the teachings of Marx
That will seed here to grow Communism.
Cynthia BuhainBaello's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Failed Ideology by Cynthia BuhainBaello )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Trivial Pursuits, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- "These doodles help me...", Jeff Gangwer
- "In a manner of speaking...", Jeff Gangwer
- "Can I just...? ", Jeff Gangwer
- SLEEPING NIGHT, Egbe Chris
- Doorways / Points of Access, Jeff Gangwer
- "...on the hook", Jeff Gangwer
- Pioneers and Parade Floats, Jeff Gangwer
- The Muse, Midnights Voice
- Double Standards, Terry Dawson