A Distant Love
The most ardent love, although sincere
Cannot deny Fate and Destiny,
Those endless nights of lonely tears
Will not bring you here to be with me.
The dreams we had and many plans
Made with much Love and deepest Hope
They drift away like shifting sands
We both despair, in heartache grope.
No ending here, mere thoughts unfold,
Rewinding memories of the past
A love story that cannot be told
And a love too distant... to even last.
Cynthia BuhainBaello's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Distant Love by Cynthia BuhainBaello )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels
- Follow The Flies, Is It Poetry
- Amazing Grace, Mohammad Siddiqui
- After The Interview..., Morgan Michaels
- Where the Rapture?, Estelle Pigot
- I love you, Hafeni Nghidinua
- haikindof, Mandolyn ...