RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Doctor's Greed
Grand and tall, once he stood.
Basking in respect, commanding dignity.
Until one day, in great dismay, he found himself in rags and disrespect.
A proud figure brought to the ground, losing all his noble dignity.
Sneaking behind authorities and the I.R.S., he tried desperately to cover up his dishonesty - but it stood out beyond all of his qualities.
Taking money under-handedly, he had sought to rip off the state, because he thought his services far underpaid.
Yes, he was a professional, looked up to in his field, he felt it his right to steal what he couldn't honestly make.
His cases were hopeless, he brought them back to life.
This gives him the right?
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Doctor's Greed by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Did you read them?
- yup, you know i love you, Mandolyn ...
- Time Machine, Tammy Ashton
- THE PRETTY SEA AND THE SWIMMING POOL الب.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Aemulus, Arik Fletcher
- Take it all it's entirely all for you baby, Mark Heathcote
- Confused Sea Gods, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- A Cookie Jar, Heather Burns
- Anger, Steve Gregory
- THERE MUST BE A CURFEW ON ALL CATS GLOBAL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Coincidence is hope for a non-believer, Jorge Rolon