Chris G. Vaillancourt
A Corpus Christi Mindset
Body of Christ.
I stand before it.
number of times.
'Hoc est enim'
I mutter in
time honoured fashion.
They line up like soldiers.
Eyes embraced with
words I have given them to say.
'Corpus Christi; Corpus Christi; Corpus Christi.'
Over and over until the last one has
returned to his place in the choral filled building.
They see me as the symbol of God.
Make the sign of the cross.
Renew me Jesus.
Chris G. Vaillancourt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Corpus Christi Mindset by Chris G. Vaillancourt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Creative Solutions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -32, Ronjoy Brahma
- Disagreeing With Care, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Outer Limits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Keep simply cool, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -31, Ronjoy Brahma
- Folds Of Death, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- hey dipstick, this is for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Time - I know not, gajanan mishra
- Poetry is For Lovers, Cheryl Griffith