A Composition Of Rare Feminine Art, Not Even
Not even a master sculptor
Could form lips soft as your velvet bows
Curved slightly upwards they unveil
Bright embers of your facial glow.
Not even a famous poet
Could find the words to describe
That special quality about you
when your smile comes alive.
Not even a concert pianist
Could reach a note as high
Or touch the depth of the emotion
That's contained within your eyes.
Not even a gifted artist
Could uncover with his brush
That special shade that rises
In sweet Jennifer's blush.
Captain Cur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Composition Of Rare Feminine Art, Not Even by Captain Cur )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Bury My Unwillingness, Margaret Alice Second
- An advice, Somanathan Iyer
- Too long, too short, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Its been four months now, Vangile Mtyali
- Word of Poetry, Vangile Mtyali
- Life means, Somanathan Iyer
- Just for vegan, SALINI NAIR
- Drop In The Bucket, Michael McParland
- Drifting Hell, Michael McParland
- Dreams, Michael McParland