A Composition Of Rare Feminine Art, Not Even
Not even a master sculptor
Could form lips soft as your velvet bows
Curved slightly upwards they unveil
Bright embers of your facial glow.
Not even a famous poet
Could find the words to describe
That special quality about you
when your smile comes alive.
Not even a concert pianist
Could reach a note as high
Or touch the depth of the emotion
That's contained within your eyes.
Not even a gifted artist
Could uncover with his brush
That special shade that rises
In sweet Jennifer's blush.
Captain Cur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Composition Of Rare Feminine Art, Not Even by Captain Cur )
Did you read them?
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid
- Power of Truth, Somanathan Iyer