Captain Cur (England)
A Composition of Rare Feminine Art, Piano Rose
You are a red velvet rose,
lying on white ivory keys,
surrounded by black polished wood
and each notes musical breeze.
You have warm tender eyes
with the life of a smile
and smooth satin limbs
moving in a classic elegant style.
You are soft to the touch;
yet, your resilient petals are strong,
a composition of rare feminine Art,
an allegro introducing a song.
You are a beautiful chord,
a sound enticingly new,
my heart in silence sings to you
sweet rose covered with dew.
Poet Other Poems
- 2 To The 5th Power
- A Composition Of Rare Feminine Art, Not ...
- A Composition of Rare Feminine Art, Pian...
- A Lighted Tower
- A Pirate and a Poetess
- Adagio, love poems
- Adventure of Two Captains, Ashland Castl...
- Adventures of Two Captains
- Adventures of Two Captains to the Heart ...
- Adventures of Two Captains, Fall of A, P...
- Adventures of Two Captains, Part 9
- An Amusing Find
- Armored Hawk of War
- Beauty Fathomless, love poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.