Dr.V.K. Kanniappan (17.10.1944 / Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India)
A Brahman Wins By Tactics
A person who owns oxen and bulls is a former,
A Brahman who is unable to win by valor
To get things done as he likes to his favor
Wins by tactics similar to cock coaxes and manages
To win the hen by approaching and embracing with one thigh,
A girl with beauty and knowledge is most fit for family life,
A person who has an efficient battalion of soldiers
Is an ideal commander for an army,
These are the messages said
by learned and experienced men.
Poet Other Poems
- A beautiful portrait! -Haiku
- A Brahman Wins By Tactics
- A Day When The Food Eaten All Alone
- A dumb person having a dream!
- A Favor Done To Men Of Knowledge and Vir...
- A Feeling Of Euphoria In The Fertile Fie...
- A Good Modern Poem
- A Guava fruit a day
- A house with a deferring wife becomes a ...
- A learned person shall not eat the food ...
- A Lover Is Perplexed At Seeing His Fianc...
- A married wife who is disobedient to the...
- A Person Who Does Not Skip Moral Values!
- A Person Who Is Superior To The Holy Pe...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
எருது உடையான் வேளாளன்; ஏலாதான் பார்ப்பான்,
ஒரு தொடையான் வெல்வது கோழி; உருவோடு
அறிவு உடையாள் இல்வாழ்க்கைப் பெண் என்ப; சேனைச்
செறிவு உடையான் சேனாபதி.