RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Being Of Silence
Culminating in a brief period of sunny haze,
no response or sound emanating from within.
A being of silence formed by life's
tribulations and sorrow.
No longer reachable - the distance created
is much too great.
There are no spans of reversal to de-enter
an orbit of sorrow.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Being Of Silence by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Journey, Arno Le Roux
- Morning Light, Arno Le Roux
- My Honesty Hurt Me More, Arno Le Roux
- Crossword Puzzles, Arno Le Roux
- Unpacking Gold, Arno Le Roux
- Storybook Story, Arno Le Roux
- God's Violin, Arno Le Roux
- Willow, weep for us, Peter Jay Shippy
- Masking War, Arno Le Roux
- Wedding Album, Jeannette Heywood
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Hedgehog, Paul Muldoon
- Being With You, Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1679 - 1718)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Maithili Sharan Gupt
(3 August 1886 – 12 December 1964)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 April 1932 - 20 December 2000)