Bijay Kant Dubey
A Bearing Letter
I see you from far
And think of meeting you,
Sitting on the seashore darkly
And feeling about you.
How are you,
Wherever are you, live you happily,
Your photo I can see
But what to say to you,
How to get the message sent across?
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Topic(s): love and art
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Bearing Letter by Bijay Kant Dubey )
Did you read them?
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis
- Think and act, hasmukh amathalal
- Drought, Edward Kofi Louis
- And here we part, Nalini Chaturvedi
- VARIETIES OF FOODS انواع من الاطعمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Follow The Light, Edward Kofi Louis
- War Undressed, Dilantha Gunawardana
- hope, SALINI NAIR
- Writing Is Like Human Sex, Asit Kumar Sanyal