Bijay Kant Dubey
A Bearing Letter
I see you from far
And think of meeting you,
Sitting on the seashore darkly
And feeling about you.
How are you,
Wherever are you, live you happily,
Your photo I can see
But what to say to you,
How to get the message sent across?
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Bearing Letter by Bijay Kant Dubey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- sTiLL the MOON mOVEs On PaSt MidNiGht ca.., sEaN nOrTh
- Released, Mehradad Nosrati
- Certain Feelings, Rohit Sapra
- Troubled Situations, Monica Lanier
- Keep heart open, hasmukh amathalal
- Dreaming of Happy, Dean Meredith
- Emotions, toju peppeh
- 23, Dean Meredith
- After Trinity, John Meade Falkner
- Jamaica, Nassy Fesharaki