Ramesh T A
A Balance Of Power Game!
Stock piling of weapons has triggered Arms race!
Arms race is going on since the end of World War II.
In the Cold war period it went on between USA & USSR;
Now the game of balance of power goes between nations!
To maintain relative security balance of power goes on!
Now fed up with wars and futility everywhere peace attracts
And talk of peace between warring nations go on as usual.
Without peace of mind no peace of world can be created!
Nuclear non proliferation treaty is all talk without respect;
For, no reduction of Nuclear weapons has started yet!
Here example is better than precept holds good for all;
Preaching by practice can show some progress it seems!
World peace depends on promotion of nonviolence in mind
To contain the warring nature first before making it a reality!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Balance Of Power Game! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Time heals, salma. torrez
- A cowardly disguise, Cheryl Butler
- Are Farm Animals Like Humans? ……. [spe.., Bri Edwards
- Vows Broken, The Zentire World Missed L.., Monk E. Biz
- ONE MORE TIME, Romeo Della Valle
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowers Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston