Ramesh T A
A Balanced, Full Life!
Fruits and colourful flowers start coming
From August on through September here!
These best months are best for functions
Neither too hot nor too cold to enjoy well!
Fruition, maturity and completeness come
Welcoming all to participate for satisfaction!
'Come September! ' they invite with heart full
Before rain and cold winter accompany soon!
Nice times are joyful to remember forever
Planning for the coming year also in advance!
In-between hot and cold and bitter and sweet
Experiences of life we enjoy neutrality in peace!
In-between two extremes a balanced life is nice
Ever to live than as ant between fire and water!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Balanced, Full Life! by Ramesh T A )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Please 2, Michael P. McParland
- Needful, Kyle Schlicher
- Shoes, Saiom Shriver
- 3 Years Since, Michael P. McParland
- Meri Kahani, Hardik Rupapara
- An Odyssey Of Drudgery, Saiom Shriver
- *Sigh*, Michael P. McParland
- Grand Hand, Michael P. McParland
- Good Day, Man, Joseph Archer
- (Dreams) Bonding As lovers Do, Michael P. McParland