Ramesh T A
A Balanced, Full Life!
Fruits and colourful flowers start coming
From August on through September here!
These best months are best for functions
Neither too hot nor too cold to enjoy well!
Fruition, maturity and completeness come
Welcoming all to participate for satisfaction!
'Come September! ' they invite with heart full
Before rain and cold winter accompany soon!
Nice times are joyful to remember forever
Planning for the coming year also in advance!
In-between hot and cold and bitter and sweet
Experiences of life we enjoy neutrality in peace!
In-between two extremes a balanced life is nice
Ever to live than as ant between fire and water!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Balanced, Full Life! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- buzz be what?, Mandolyn ...
- The Cat, Novica Tadić
- Singing in the Shower, Joan Goodwin
- Pappou Elias' Poem - More Literal - No R.., Elia Michael
- Night Sonnet, Novica Tadić
- Asperger's is not a curse - it is just a.., Richard Allen Beevor
- Knives, Dreams, Novica Tadić
- Night Passes, Novica Tadić
- Conversation (1), Novica Tadić
- WALKING SHADOWS, Satish Verma