Ramesh T A
A Balanced, Full Life!
Fruits and colourful flowers start coming
From August on through September here!
These best months are best for functions
Neither too hot nor too cold to enjoy well!
Fruition, maturity and completeness come
Welcoming all to participate for satisfaction!
'Come September! ' they invite with heart full
Before rain and cold winter accompany soon!
Nice times are joyful to remember forever
Planning for the coming year also in advance!
In-between hot and cold and bitter and sweet
Experiences of life we enjoy neutrality in peace!
In-between two extremes a balanced life is nice
Ever to live than as ant between fire and water!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Balanced, Full Life! by Ramesh T A )
- Pastor Homer Toots His Horn, Donal Mahoney
- Seconds In Prison, Naveed Akram
- The Light Brigade Charge, John F. McCullagh
- Farewell Forever, Sacha Hayes O'Grady
- Orphans, Nassy Fesharaki
- An Atheist on Sunday, Donal Mahoney
- Remember me, micheal john
- For God and Country, John F. McCullagh
- Smoking is Injurious to Health, Aftab Alam
- While crying, let me smile, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)