Ramesh T A
A Balancing Act Of Nature A Wonder!
Countless Stars as the sands of seashores of the world
In the dark night Sky shine bright in the wonderful Space!
As the falling sands into the hole of the hour glass of time
Stars disappear in the Black Holes of galaxies in the Universe!
As the hour glass is turned upside down again sands fall;
Likewise as recycling in Nature new Stars appear in the Sky
Following appearance and disappearance method forever!
This Steady State of Nature lies in balancing of old and new.
For every event there is a cause behind in Nature for all;
Life, death and rebirth or regeneration go on in cycle ever.
Creation and destruction following preservation is a process
That goes on endlessly to saturation point in many forms!
Within the life span of every animate and inanimate things
There are many wonder, splendour and grandeur each display!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Balancing Act Of Nature A Wonder! by Ramesh T A )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- 'Hope' is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Of Snowdrape On Winterscape..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Made Electric By The Moon, Is It Poetry
- Dawn, Rinzen Norbu
- Season of Laziness, Rimni chakravarty
- There's no tree that won't ever bend, Tanya K.Tuomi
- Dragon is just sleeping, Tanya K.Tuomi
- Impossibility, Tanya K.Tuomi
- An Unemployed Machinist, John Giorno
- C a s t l e ~of~ S p i r i t s..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- I Change, Rimni chakravarty