Ramesh T A
A Balancing Act Of Nature A Wonder!
Countless Stars as the sands of seashores of the world
In the dark night Sky shine bright in the wonderful Space!
As the falling sands into the hole of the hour glass of time
Stars disappear in the Black Holes of galaxies in the Universe!
As the hour glass is turned upside down again sands fall;
Likewise as recycling in Nature new Stars appear in the Sky
Following appearance and disappearance method forever!
This Steady State of Nature lies in balancing of old and new.
For every event there is a cause behind in Nature for all;
Life, death and rebirth or regeneration go on in cycle ever.
Creation and destruction following preservation is a process
That goes on endlessly to saturation point in many forms!
Within the life span of every animate and inanimate things
There are many wonder, splendour and grandeur each display!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Balancing Act Of Nature A Wonder! by Ramesh T A )
- Climbing A Mountain, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- First Love At First Sight, Electric Lady
- Surprising Ideas, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Endless Sea, Curtlan Popo
- Hoping For The Best, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 'what color is it? ' they thought, after.., Mandolyn ...
- mary the narcoleptic shepherd, joni frog
- First Encounter - khairy Jamaluddin, john tiong chunghoo
- Laugh And Chuckle, Harold R Hunt Sr
- In success, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)