Ramesh T A
A Balancing Act Of Nature A Wonder!
Countless Stars as the sands of seashores of the world
In the dark night Sky shine bright in the wonderful Space!
As the falling sands into the hole of the hour glass of time
Stars disappear in the Black Holes of galaxies in the Universe!
As the hour glass is turned upside down again sands fall;
Likewise as recycling in Nature new Stars appear in the Sky
Following appearance and disappearance method forever!
This Steady State of Nature lies in balancing of old and new.
For every event there is a cause behind in Nature for all;
Life, death and rebirth or regeneration go on in cycle ever.
Creation and destruction following preservation is a process
That goes on endlessly to saturation point in many forms!
Within the life span of every animate and inanimate things
There are many wonder, splendour and grandeur each display!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Balancing Act Of Nature A Wonder! by Ramesh T A )
- Native land., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Believe in Yourself Worth, Lilly Emery
- Odd One Out, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Do without It, Anirudh Rawat
- Don't Be Afraid, Lilly Emery
- Be, Andy Caldwell
- Tree saplings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Thank You, Tandin Dorji
- May Peace Prevail, Cathy Hodgson
- Baldy Bert, Von Kimball Barney
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)