Ramesh T A
A Balancing Act Of Nature A Wonder!
Countless Stars as the sands of seashores of the world
In the dark night Sky shine bright in the wonderful Space!
As the falling sands into the hole of the hour glass of time
Stars disappear in the Black Holes of galaxies in the Universe!
As the hour glass is turned upside down again sands fall;
Likewise as recycling in Nature new Stars appear in the Sky
Following appearance and disappearance method forever!
This Steady State of Nature lies in balancing of old and new.
For every event there is a cause behind in Nature for all;
Life, death and rebirth or regeneration go on in cycle ever.
Creation and destruction following preservation is a process
That goes on endlessly to saturation point in many forms!
Within the life span of every animate and inanimate things
There are many wonder, splendour and grandeur each display!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Balancing Act Of Nature A Wonder! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Beautiful Nubian Goddess, Lore Me34
- Hind haiku (26-30), S.D. TIWARI
- Empathizing With Their Grievances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Almost timeless, Gert Strydom
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna