(727) Christmas Past
Oh happy days, the snow fell over-night,
we have a white Christmas in our sight.
Only a few more days and nights,
Christmas will shine bright of white.
Remember those beautiful Christmas Eves,
when we gathered round our colorful trees.
Remember when we caroled down the street,
sang Christmas songs oh so sweet.
Memories are precious let’s not forget,
don’t do anything you might regret.
Christmas is the time of year to share,
to treasure family far and near.
This Christmas with the lights shining bright,
reflecting God’s blanket of white.
Sing sweet songs in memory,
past Christmas’s history.
Melvina Germain's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((727) Christmas Past by Melvina Germain )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Please Remember, abigail sikwenda
- So near, yet so far..., Musical Ravi
- Shackled by Love, Maheshwer Peri
- Lackadaisical, Diane Hine
- Ghost City, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The fine things in life, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Dead concern, hasmukh amathalal
- Your phallus is, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- rejection, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- All You Do Is Take, Lawrence S. Pertillar