RoseAnn V. Shawiak
43rd President Of America
Watching the Presidential Inauguration from a couch in
middle America's livingroom, tears swelling from my
heart in patriotic pride.
All the world is watching, seeing the tremendous amount
of security for our President who is greatly loved and
admired by Democrats and Republicans alike.
Pomp and circumstance of old brought into our twenty-
first century, touching lives of all Americans with
pride in the United States Of America.
Seeing the rich history of America's freedom and
democracy from all eyes of the world, all nationalities,
brings hope to the forefront of those under tyranny and
A light in darkness of spirit, allowing all countries
to dare to dream and become like the United States, a
free standing country in our world.
Pride echoes and reechoes throughout American hearts
swelling with tears of freedom forever anchored in
We stand as *one nation, indivisible, with liberty
and justice for all*, as we embrace all nations through-
out our world.
All people, all faiths, united in the hope of a
liberated world for everyone.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (43rd President Of America by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- A Few Beautiful Poems for Whom, for What…, Hebert Logerie
- Flash trade, hasmukh amathalal
- I know no one besides my mother, gajanan mishra
- Her Front Door, Randy McClave
- Thankless animal, hasmukh amathalal
- Treat Me Right, Katherine Nordhaus
- A Call to the MinuteMen, Michael Stevens
- Romeos morning serenade climb, Mark Heathcote
- Screamers, Lev Brekhman
- Bitter lament, Lev Brekhman
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Surfer, Judith Wright
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All Day It Has Rained, Alun Lewis
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Robert William Service
(16 January 1874 - 11 September 1958)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)