RoseAnn V. Shawiak
43rd President Of America
Watching the Presidential Inauguration from a couch in
middle America's livingroom, tears swelling from my
heart in patriotic pride.
All the world is watching, seeing the tremendous amount
of security for our President who is greatly loved and
admired by Democrats and Republicans alike.
Pomp and circumstance of old brought into our twenty-
first century, touching lives of all Americans with
pride in the United States Of America.
Seeing the rich history of America's freedom and
democracy from all eyes of the world, all nationalities,
brings hope to the forefront of those under tyranny and
A light in darkness of spirit, allowing all countries
to dare to dream and become like the United States, a
free standing country in our world.
Pride echoes and reechoes throughout American hearts
swelling with tears of freedom forever anchored in
We stand as *one nation, indivisible, with liberty
and justice for all*, as we embrace all nations through-
out our world.
All people, all faiths, united in the hope of a
liberated world for everyone.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (43rd President Of America by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate