2013-We Are Going To Die
humans are the animals in the skins layered by epidermal tissue
although a infected viral disease is spreading all along everywhere
a disease called RAPIMA causing misfortune and blunders
go with such humans infested in that virus and be among them
murders, rapes, kidnapping_are you seeing this my god?
we are going to die in this strange world
sometimes, i think is this world belongs to me? ? Or anyone? ?
Vishal Sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (2013-We Are Going To Die by Vishal Sharma )
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy
- With contentment, hasmukh amathalal
- Not Mini-Apolis, Von Kimball Barney
- NO TIME WASTED, Peter LeBuhn
- Our World, Claude H Oliver II