Kevin Lee Poems
- The Ozone Sky, the imagination of the innovation Innovation,...
- What Bribes At Death? Sun arises, defaces darkness, City in...
- Minute Gravity What hath gotten you under pressure? Solely...
- Fate Being Bargained With a horrorful laugh, approaches she,...
- Latest Hunger Empty stomach, empty life Hunger for ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kevin Lee
Sky, the imagination of the innovation
Innovation, innovative for the invasion
Invaded by the technology's sensation
Sensation of the sky's ozone layer
Layer, the ozone, protecteth livelihood
Livelihood, the dependent of human's brotherhood
Brotherhood, affected by the neighbourhood
Neighbourhood, ignoring effective gases
Gasses, destroying while it passes
Passes the ozone, high above grasses
Grasses, hence affected glasses
Glasses shattering along with lives
Lives of humans full of 'naives'
Naivety suggested through divorcing wives