peter rodenby Poems
- Photographs Of A Personel Hist... Some images of a forgotten ...
- Cawfields Quarry Call of lone curlew turn down ...
- Sea Song Weave your hair in sun silk waves Twirl seaweed in ...
- Wedgwood Blue sky, blue clouds, blue morning The sun and ...
- The Saddest Time Of Your Life A screaming wind unfastened our...
- Waterfalls Ambleside Rhythmic tapping of shoes Ascending a ...
- January Parting I Tried Catching Her tears
These poems mean a great deal to me. They span the greatest period of my life and when I read
them they stir memories and feelings that represent all that I have been. I have always considered
them the best part of me. In some respects that’s a little disturbing because if they are rubbish
and people find them so, then I must except that my life has been a failure. Some were ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about peter rodenby
Photographs Of A Personel History
Some images of a forgotten past
I had no part of
Now scattered on table and floor
surrounded with tears of remembrances.
Times before I knew you.
I am not there!
as you are absent
from my missing photographs,
Images that do not fade with memories
or conceal the sorrow of secrets