peter rodenby Poems
- Inside My Crystal Rainbow Inside my Rainbow
- Isle Of Bute The mainland string of sodium shadow in misty ...
- Poems Of Faith The Miracle There was such a crowd so many
- The Art Of Playing Dominoes I played dominoes with my ...
- Woodpeckers Flash of flight Woodpeckers have returned I ...
- The Saddest Time Of Your Life A screaming wind unfastened our...
- Waterfalls Ambleside Rhythmic tapping of shoes Ascending a ...
These poems mean a great deal to me. They span the greatest period of my life and when I read
them they stir memories and feelings that represent all that I have been. I have always considered
them the best part of me. In some respects that’s a little disturbing because if they are rubbish
and people find them so, then I must except that my life has been a failure. Some were ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about peter rodenby
Inside My Crystal Rainbow
Inside my Rainbow
My crystal rainbow
Each particle perfect and identical
In sympathy and place
Each colored fragment
Apart of the whole.
My sanctuary rainbow
A place of warmth comfort and ease
Embracing empathic peace
A refuge and a fortress for the fallen
And the scared.
My musical rainbow
Where voices harmonize
And vibrate through me
With a semblance of physical pleasure
close to peace
Although in side my imaginary rainbow
My body is devoid of substance
And of pain
I am a spirit being and therefore free.