Peter Hall [Peter Hall] (Sydney, Australia.)
Hall is Australian born, but calls Scotland home. He is a poet, a songwriter, musician, accountant, pastor, follower of Jesus Christ, son, husband, father, sports lover and coffee drinker.
Hall says 'poetry is about communicating 'what is' and 'what could be', or 'what should be' '.
Hall's poetry influences are from a 'melting pot' of Australian and British cultures and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- A daughter's cry for affirmation
- A Time To Die
- After the rain
- Black dog
- Blood In, Blood Out -new-
- Blown up in Afghanistan
- But that is life in Glasgow
- Carry -new-
- Climb The Learning Curve Of Gratitude
- Don't feed the birds
- 'Don't move' (The bank robbery)
- Don't sell your soul
- Fighting Territory -new-