Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson
Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson Poems
- Amadioha Who dare stand the face of thy effrontery The bolt ...
- Song For The Poets Thou art my chosen The mouthpiece of my ...
- Woe Made from man and to man brought, That he may ...
- Mummy's Lullaby You are a treasure whose value cannot be ...
- Purple Love Lurked in the lonely night, I groped like the ...
- Ballad Of Anguish Ii Can I ever still believe there's true ...
- My Cinderella Gently into the bright future I sway; Then I ...
My name is Okronkwo Jackson Jonathan. I am from Afikpo North Local Government Area of Ebonyi State in Nigeria. I was born 31st December 1987. My passion for writing developed when I was 13. At 18 I wrote lots of works which covered various areas of poetry, drama and motivational novels. My art flows from what I call Reflection of Passion and more through inspiration. Most of My Poems are a pure reflection of passion while some of them serve as a message and also stand as a description of what is and what ought to be.
There is nothing that gives me more joy than when I pick my manuscripts to behold the works of Inspiration. I studied Philosophy in Madonna University Okija, Anambra State... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson
Who dare stand the face of thy effrontery
The bolt of thy voice so gallant that
Thy echoes deracinated the most burly mountain.
Thou spread forth the windows of thy eyes
In thy immortal supremacy cast
Upon the mortal hearts of men
And over them watch with bailiwick.
To the righteous peace accord but
To the wicked you blow to chaff and sweep away
The cry of the innocent you allow no despair
And upon their oppressors you avenge
With the bolt of your anger you strike
Pulling down the wicked and wiping them off the earth's surface.
In thee is refuge found ...