Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson
Gently into the bright future I sway;
Then I met her so fair on my way and
To her beauty a gaze I never say nay. For
In her I see the face of my Cinderella.
Her fairness no comparism, my confession-
Be of the damsel who in heart is full of passion. That
My desire of her I cannot hold back my emotion'
To call her my Cinderella.
The dance of her beauty leaves no measure.
Capturing my fantasy in great pleasure;
Forever with her be my time leisure
To always have a dance with her, my Cinderella.
Round in the shadowy whirl wind of fantasy;
Goes a great sense of me ecstasy-
With streams of passionate intimacy
To always behold her so pretty- my Cinderella.
Behold! Illusions now come to reality.
Imagination in great confidence calleth opportunity
Featuring the heart in that sense of utility'
Of having the one who shall be my Cinderella.
Shall I not look upon your beauty, that
Like a dance in the Milky Way
With heart full of appreciation of
Your majestic effervescence
Say… You are MY CINDERELLA.
Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Cinderella by Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson )
- Dorian, Edward Kofi Louis
- Alexi, Edward Kofi Louis
- L.Messi 오피뷰 부산오피 KTwiz 분당오피 OＰGＡNＤA/ＣOM .., sibngnu4 sibngnu4
- The well of Secrets, Kenneth Maswabi
- AOA▷오피뷰◁모든 부산오피 분당오피걸의 모든것 OＰGＡNＤA/ＣOM, sibngnu4 sibngnu4
- The Poor's Struggle, Miethi Goswami
- I Am Myself, Edward Kofi Louis
- Nine Days To Silence - Day One, Alan Reynolds
- Lovely Minds, Edward Kofi Louis
- Berbatov, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Angel, William Blake
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Drummer Hodge, Thomas Hardy
- Bright Star, John Keats
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(1895 - 1985)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)