Natasha Sharma Poems
- Unheard Screams This emptiness that I feel everyday, The ...
- The Dream With racing steps and flying hair, Against the ...
- Elements Of Love If I were Water, I would wash you up on ...
- Promises I treasure those moments frozen in my heart, When ...
- Betrayed If I close my eyes, the night won’t be gone; Deep ...
- Faults Your hundred faults I wish to learn, Hoping that one...
- Trapped Elusive are the spaces where peace rests, What has ...
'Simplicity defines me, and yet I contradict its every aspect.'
Natasha lives, loves and laughs! : -) Forever chasing her dreams, some of which now find life in her poems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
This emptiness that I feel everyday,
The journey of pain is still underway,
The troubles I bear, why should I say!
Things look so sullen with shades of grey;
Am shoutin' here,
Am screamin' alone,
To ease the pain,
With the stars to mourn!
Think I see a flash in the sky;
Is someone there with me to cry?
But nothin' appears again.