With racing steps and flying hair,
Against the wind, without any care;
I run, I run towards the distant light,
As the rising notes give wings to my flight.
Is the voice I hear coming from the past?
Or my betrothed one is back at last!
The enchanted heart doesn’t stop to see,
Love or pain- what waits for me?
On I go with no end in sight,
Again I fall in a slumber light.
On the tears shed the moon did gleam,
Oh unfaithful love! It was but a dream.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Dream by Natasha Sharma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Haiku: Another Physics Haiku, Brian Johnston
- Windermere, Paul Gerard Reed
- Vijay Vishal As An Indian English Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- American Bureaucracy, Darwin Henry Beuning
- An Old Man's Review.., richard harris
- Fallout from the War on Women, Donal Mahoney
- ETERNALITY, Satish Verma
- Rape, gajanan mishra
- In the End, Gandhi and King Were Murdered, Lawrence Beck
- Love's labor lost, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR