Sometimes the faces change yet it feels the same,
A new desire rekindles an old flame!
Space and Time play a game with you,
The present seems blurred, it's déjà vu!
Your mind wanders between now and then,
Your heart says - it's happening again.
The senses heighten but words don't flow,
Like sunlight trapped inside the walls of snow!
All that filters is a shy smile,
And if he winks back it's worth the while.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Deja Vu by Natasha Sharma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Poetic styles, Somanathan Iyer
- Unknown Cat, Somanathan Iyer
- Around us, Somanathan Iyer
- Don't ask certain people what food you h.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Empty Cartridge, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Your Love, abigail sikwenda
- The Missing Feeling, abigail sikwenda
- Lights Off, abigail sikwenda
- Situationships, abigail sikwenda
- Kind leaning, hasmukh amathalal