Sometimes the faces change yet it feels the same,
A new desire rekindles an old flame!
Space and Time play a game with you,
The present seems blurred, it's déjà vu!
Your mind wanders between now and then,
Your heart says - it's happening again.
The senses heighten but words don't flow,
Like sunlight trapped inside the walls of snow!
All that filters is a shy smile,
And if he winks back it's worth the while.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Deja Vu by Natasha Sharma )
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(21 November 1844 – 19 July 1926)