Sometimes the faces change yet it feels the same,
A new desire rekindles an old flame!
Space and Time play a game with you,
The present seems blurred, it's déjà vu!
Your mind wanders between now and then,
Your heart says - it's happening again.
The senses heighten but words don't flow,
Like sunlight trapped inside the walls of snow!
All that filters is a shy smile,
And if he winks back it's worth the while.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Deja Vu by Natasha Sharma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass
- Market Traveller Moves Unseen, Terence G. Craddock
- Miss Taken, Marshall Gass
- Shipping Container, Marshall Gass
- Smell the Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Low Performances, Lawrence S. Pertillar