mohamad tabatabai Poems
- Second Life
- Humanity The parts of one body, human beings are all Created...
- By Love Everything eventually ends So, let us be friends By...
- The Autumn Leaf (2) Autumn leaf! How blood-red and ...
- Don'T Leave Leave me not on my own Put me not under the care...
- Hope I have told myself time and again That morning is ...
- Love's Tongue Fond of your beauty I deem it wise To stir ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Fond of your beauty I deem it wise
To stir your emotions so may rise
And by making little compromise
You may turn to me your charming eyes
Fleshy tongue can not say
What heart reveals right away
Should mighty love leads the way
Its guidance will certainly pay
Hiding feelings to be serene
Hypocricy it may be seen
Utter what you really mean
On what you are certainly keen
Never be ashamed of what you are
No one is better than you so far
Foolish shyness everything may mar
Don't be with your feelings at war
Now, with everybody you'r on par