The parts of one body, human beings are all
Created from the same essence and soul
No parts will ever remain unharmed
Once pain in other parts alarmed
One who is heedless of others' suffering
Shall never be called a human being.
A translation of a poem from the Persian poet, Sa'di, by me.
mohamad tabatabai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Humanity by mohamad tabatabai )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- नोँ दागाबसै आयै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Eyes speak, hasmukh amathalal
- My First Laptop, Richard Flappa
- pop prose that turns to poo, Mandolyn ...