We are all on the same single boat
Heading for one destiny if you note
To make our voyage quite safe in sea
A unified road plan need there be
A harm to our carrier is harm to all
To abyss of misery we all will fall
The dangerous state in which we are
The world has never seen so far
Though now it's already too late
Let's get ready to face our fate
Wars, conflicts, pollution and so on
Huge damages to our lives have done
The cause of differences is ignorance of course
The root of all troubles and the source
Thus, all people must be fully aware
Of senseless beliefs in every where
For wrong action stems from wrong belief
Avoid wrong belief if you want relief.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Our Boat by mohamad tabatabai )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock