Michael Peterson Poems
- Brothers And Sisters, We Are Born brothers and sisters we ...
- A Walk In The Park A walk in the park on a sunny day follow ...
- Journeys Traveled I have traveled many places from here to ...
- Happy Birthday Beautiful Angel On this special day an angel ...
- School Days School days, school days where did the summer ...
- First Impressions First impressions, First ...
- Romantic Birthday Wishes Candle lights, a bed of petals A ...
Lives in Janesville, Wisconsin
Married,2 Adult boys, Granddaughter and a Grandson
I have some college, Graduated Parker Senior High School class of 1979 (Janesville, Wi)
I never written anything professionally. All my writings comes to me spontaneous. Thru somethings I see or feel from the heart. I enjoy writing so people can enjoy my passion. A smile or a tear, that touched ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Michael Peterson
Brothers And Sisters, We Are
Born brothers and sisters we were
Growing up in the same place
But in so many different ways
Some of us successful, some still struggling
Childhood dreams, playing with our minds
Many fights, lots of talks
May not get along
Still there for each other
We were never the ones to show love
The love is deep inside each other
Brothers and sisters we are
In all our differences we are there
Thru sickness, love loss, even death
We are there, hiding our pride we are
For we are bond by blood and by heart
To each our own, we do care in our hearts